We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of speciality behavioral health and addiction disorders. Acadia Healthcare is headquartered in Franklin, TN and is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services in the nation. Our organization values input from employees and fosters collaboration to create a team oriented service delivery system. This role will sit at our corporate office in Franklin, TN.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a Security Engineer II:
The Security Engineer II is required to monitor and implement security measures which protects computer systems, networks and data. Team members are to be self-starters and to be able to tackle various areas within the security program using their technical expertise and/or available resources in order to manage and mitigate any potential security risk. This role has the flexibility to work remote, however will require you to be in the office 90% of the time.
Your Responsibilities as Security Engineer II:
- Performs day to day monitoring of information security and cybersecurity, including reviewing, analyzing and interpreting reports from various systems to identify anomalies, trends, threats or breaches.
- Evaluates, selects and documents the use of system and application vulnerability scanning tools to identify vulnerability and provide appropriate solutions.
- Collaborates with IT Infrastructure on a routine basis for purposes of reviewing and providing recommendations for information security such as patch reports, network design, change management and other projects as assigned.
- Assist in creation of security policies, standards and procedures; propose changes/improvements to the processes and procedures.
- Develops information security awareness training for all employees and work to ensure all staff understand their responsibilities as they relate to information security.
- Attends the change management meetings for security coordination and reporting purposes.
- Serve as an escalation for all Security related support issues and assists with containment of threats and remediation of environment during or after an incident
- Stays updated on current information security trends and applies that knowledge into operational policies and procedures to be implemented as part of Acadia’s information security program.
- Construct documentation for all Security Systems within scope of responsibility.
- Mentor’s and assist with the training of Intern’s and team members
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Security Engineer II:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of experience.
- Solid understanding of information technology and information security including; firewalls/UTM’s, IDS/IPS, VPN’s, penetration testing, security event monitoring, and other security systems with an emphasis on threat hunting and log analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and governing bodies such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with multiple, current operating environments.
- Ethical hacking and malware analysis experience is a plus.